This introduction class is designed to develop strong drawing skills on the part of each student. Drawing is the main focus of this course. Through drawing we will explore other media like watercolor, oil pastel, ceramics, charcoal all attempting to answer the questions, "Who am I
?" and "What is my Story?"
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
• Hand held pencil sharpener, with a pencil shaving catcher
• Erasers - Pink Pearl, Kneaded, and White Plastic
• Sketchbook- provided by teacher. $10- 8.5 X 11 HardBound ( These journal sketchbooks are a major componet)
• 1 set of Prismacolor Colored Pencils, 12 Pack Good, 24 Pack Fantastic.
• A container of some sort for these materials, which will be personalized by the student
in class, homework assignment during the first weeks of school.
2 rollerball fine pens -black